The Best Jet Ski Covers
Jet Ski covers help to protect your PWC from a variety of damage types and will ensure that your vehicle is in great shape.
Before you purchase one of these protective items, read the information below to understand the factors that make up a great cover, and to discover the five best PWC covers currently on the market.
Factors When Choosing a Jet Ski Cover
When choosing a cover for your water vehicle, you need to consider a variety of different factors.
Each review below will highlight some or all of these elements when the information is available.
Others may highlight other aspects that may not be listed in this section but which are still relevant to your cover.
Before you purchase a Jet Ski cover, make sure that you have an accurate understanding of the size of your craft.
Typically, you want to measure it from the front tip to the back of the unit. If you aren’t sure of how to measure your PWC, consult your user’s manual.
The full length and height should be detailed in this guide to give you an idea of the overall bulk of your unit.
A good cover should come with several straps that you can use to hold it down on your PWC.
Typically, you want a three-piece strap system that includes side release straps and full-length straps.
Each should utilize elastic to give the strap extra length and the ability to stretch slightly over the length and width of your Jet Ski.
Make sure to check how each strap attaches to understand this process thoroughly.
PWC covers vary in material type, including polyester and various kinds of cloth and plastic.
Try to find a cover that is made from polyester fabric, as this material is reasonably durable and also relatively inexpensive.
As a result, polyester is an excellent middle ground for your PWC covers.
However, you can purchase heavy-duty covers made from more durable and long-lasting material, if you have the money to spend.
Many Jet Ski covers come with a variety of unique accessories that make them beneficial for you.
For example, a storage bag is an excellent choice if you have limited space where you can store your cover.
You may also want accessories such as air vent covers, warranty options, Bluetooth connectivity, and more.
When possible, each review here will discuss available accessories.
Top 5 Best Jet Ski Covers
5. Waterproof Jet Ski Cover
- 139’’ - 145’’ INCH FIT: The jetski trailer cover has universal form-fitting size to ensure a secure, long lasting fit. It is made of 100% polyester so you can be sure that your boat is safe and fully protected from harsh weather conditions
- MADE OF HEAVY DUTY FABRIC: Keep your jetski protected from rain, mildew & UV damage with the help of this strong and durable boat cover. The boat cover is made of waterproof & heavy duty fabric to keep your jetski safe & protected
- PREVENTS MOISTURE BUILD-UP: This jetski cover is a great addition to your boat accessories. It has rear air vents to reduce inside condensation and wind lofting, keeping your personal watercraft in good condition at all times
- ELASTIC CORD FOR A CUSTOM TIGHT FIT: The heavy duty jetski cover has an elastic cord to keep your personal watercraft safe and fully covered. It comes with an adjustable strap for secure long-term storage, mooring & highway transport
- COMES WITH AN ANTI-MOISTURE STORAGE BAG: It comes with a storage bag that will keep your boat cover protected from dust, moisture & mildew when not in use. It won’t shrink or stretch so you can make sure that the boat will last long
This heavy-duty PWC cover is designed to fit on a broad array of Jet Skis.
The typical size range for this unit is 139 to 145 inches in length.
And the design material is 100 percent polyester, which should protect against most heavy weather conditions.
Even better, the exterior is designed to protect against mildew and UV damage, which means you can store your Jet Ski outside.
And each cover comes with an elastic cord that makes it easier to put the cover over your unit and keep it from coming off unexpectedly.
This adjustable strap is also suitable for long-term storage, mooring, and transportation on highways.
As a result, it makes the right choice for any weekend vacationer who may need to take their Jet Ski with them to different parts of the country.
- Designed with Marine-Grade protection to ensure stronger and more durable protection
- Contains rear air vents that minimize interior moisture to prevent mold and mildew
- Universal form-fitting size can be ordered to fit specific Jet Ski units
- Canvas cords are 300 Denier, which is a high Marine-Grade protection level
- Requires minimal maintenance beyond a simple cleaning during the off-season
- Material quality slightly lower than similar cover models on the market
- Cords must be carefully adjusted to keep the cover on the Jet Ski
- Sizing may be off on some models, particularly on smaller covers
- Requires careful speed control when on the freeway
Anyone who has a Jet Ski within the size range listed above should enjoy this cover.
Though its quality is a little lower compared to others on this list, it should be good enough to suit most user needs.
And with a lower price than other models here, this cover is an excellent choice for those who were on a limited budget.
4. Classic Accessories Stellex Personal Watercraft Cover
- Large Fits watercraft more than 140 Inch L, 4-year warranty
- Tough polyester Stellex fabric designed for durability and weather protection
- Rear air vents reduce inside moisture and wind lofting; Zippered access door on both sides
- Elastic cord in bottom hem provides a quick and secure fit
- Built-in strap keepers secure excess strap after tightening; Integrated storage bag
This classic PWC cover is designed with a sturdy polyester fabric that includes easy zipper access along the sides.
Along the bottom hem, the elastic cord helps to keep the cover fit and snug to your Jet Ski.
You can adjust the elastic cord by pulling it both in and out to change up the sizing.
And an integrated storage bag helps to prevent cover loss or damage to the cover.
Each cover is designed to fit Jet Skis up to 140 inches but may fit on smaller PWC models.
The unique and streamlined look of this cover is particularly lovely for Sea Doo and Kawasaki fans, as it has been explicitly crafted with these manufacturers in mind.
However, it may fit models created by other manufacturers, as long as they fall within the appropriate size range.
- High-quality four-year limited warranty helps to ensure you don’t lose money if your cover fails
- Trailerable in a variety of situations, meaning you shouldn’t have any transportation difficulties
- Stellex fabric protects against most type of weather without difficulty
- Integrated storage bag makes transportation and storage of this item much easier
- Built-in strap keepers ensures that you don’t lose these important items when storing your cover
- Runs small, which is important to keep in mind when making a purchase
- Some covers may run into complications in very heavy rains
- Not suitable for long-distance or high-speed trailering situations
- Prices may vary wildly depending on availability on certain markets
The variety of prices available for this unit may make it harder for some to afford, but it ultimately provides enough positives to make it worth your choice.
Like the first item reviews here, this cover is a solid choice, particularly if you don’t have a lot of money and can find this cover for a reasonable price.
3. Jetpro Trailerable Jet Ski Cover
- HEAVY DUTY JET SKI COVER: Extreme durable UV and mildew resistant fabric for maximum protection against sun, rain, dirt , pollutants and more
- STORAGE/MOORING/TRAILERING PWC COVER: Ideal for storage, mooring and hauling by offering Integrated trailering system with trailer hitch opening in the front and built-in quick adjusting straps
- DURABLE: Rear air vents reduce inside moisture and wind lofting. Double stitched seams for extra durability. Handy zippered fuel tank access door on both side
- QUICK AND SECURE FIT COVER: Elastic cord around the bottom hem provide a fast and snug fit. Built-in side-release strap for quick adjusting
- Free storage bag. 2-year warranty.
Jetpro is an accessories specialist who focuses on making items for Jet Skis.
Their PWC cover has many of the same benefits and features listed in previous reviews but also has a few other amenities that put it higher on our list.
For example, this cover is designed to be particularly durable in direct UV rays and is excellent protection against dirt and various types of pollutants.
And unlike some other covers on our list, this option is double-stitched along the seams.
This stitching ensures that your cover is extra durable and easy to protect from various weather conditions.
In particular, it is useful for trailering situations, as it has an integrating system with a hitch opening at the front for more natural attachment and quicker adjustment while on the road.
- Includes four different color options that can match up you unique Jet Ski
- 600 Denier fabric has been treated to weatherproof the exterior and provide Marine-Grade protection
- Quick-release buckles ensure that you can put the straps on and release them easily
- Air vents help to reduce billowing while you’re traveling, which avoids control problems
- Mold and mildew protection ensures that you don’t run into any staining issues
- Durable material may lack the stretching capacity common on other models
- Design lacks the kind of flourishes that some users may like
- Price is a little higher than other models, which may not be to the needs of some people
Though the price of this cover is a bit higher than the previously reviewed items, the extra cost is more than worth your investment.
The higher-quality material, the double-stitched seams, and the UV protection alone make this a great option.
Add in the more comfortable trailering options, and you have a cover that should fit the needs of just about any PWC owner.
2. Bombardier Jet Ski Cover 1996-2009
- Black/Grey Heavy-Duty Jet Ski Travel & PWC Storage Cover compatible with Sea Doo GTI 1996-2009
- Top of The Line, Heavy-Duty Jet Ski Cover - Protect Your Investment and Keep your Jetski Ready for Your Next Boating Daywith our All-weather PWC Cover Designed for Ultimate Protection and Long-Term Storage.
- TRI-PURPOSE Jet Ski Cover: Storage, Mooring and Towing (Trailer use). Designed with All Storage Options in Mind. Keep Your Jet Ski Covered Indoors, Outdoors, on the Water, on a Lift, at the Dock, Boat Marina, or on the Road While Trailering.
- 600 DENIER Marine Grade 100% Solution Dyed Woven Polyester Canvas- High Performance, with Urethane Coated Water-Resistant backing. Fabric Won't Srink Or Stretch, designed to Resist Tearing and Overall wear-and-tear.
- Double Stitched 4-Ply Interlocking Seams with Rot-Proof Thread. Rear Air Vents Reduce Wind Lofting. Fuel Tank Access Doors. Trailering System with Detachable Side-release Strap Buckles. Underside Reinforcements.
Those who own a Sea Doo Bombardier GTI 3 Seater should consider this PWC cover.
It is designed for Sea Doo models produced between 1996 and 2009, though you may be able to fit it on other models of a similar size and shape.
Though this design option may be a slight limitation, it helps to make this cover fit those vehicles much better than more generalized Jet Skis.
And this cover has a unique tri-purpose design, which makes it useful for storage, mooring, and trailer use.
The durable material is perfect for exterior storage but can also be adapted to interior storing needs as well.
Unlike some other covers, which may not be adaptable with boat lifts, this cover can be kept on your Jet Ski as you lift or lower the PWC into the water.
- The dyed woven polyester canvas won’t shrink or stretch, even after weather exposure
- Trailering system includes easy-release strap buckles that helps keep the cover durable
- Double-stitched interlocking seams utilize rot-proof threading
- Includes five-year warranty for full replacement due to structural failure
- Naturally resists mold, mildew, and other types of growths and stain damage
- Availability may vary depending on where you shop for this cover
- Limitations in adaptability makes it hard to recommend for some users
- Structure may lack some durability in colder temperatures
Those who own Bombardier Sea Doo Jet Skis should consider this particular cover as their best overall option.
The price here is pretty reasonable, considering the quality of the design and build. Just don’t expect to use it on those Jet Ski models for which it was not purposefully crafted.
1. North East Harbor Gray Trailerable PWC Personal Watercraft Cover
- Fits: Personal Watercraft 136"-145" (2-3 Persons)
- Trailerable: Trailering straps for quick and easy tie down and protection
- Color: Gray
- Brand: North East Harbor | 600 Denier Polyester Waterproof and Breathable Fabric
- FREE storage mesh bag
Those who want the best PWC cover available on the market should consider this North East Harbor product.
Though it may not seem like a significant upgrade compared to some options here, the manufacturers do a lot of little things right.
For example, the size range (from 136 to 145 inches) is among the highest of all of the available covers included on this list.
Just as importantly, it includes 600 Denier fabric that is durable and resistant to most types of damage.
While this factor is standard on most of the other covers here, the material quality and seam structure remain higher on this model.
Simply put, though it isn’t drastically different than other options listed here, it does everything a little bit better than others.
- Rear vents help to keep this model free of contamination
- Heavy-duty shock cord is hemmed for a secure fit
- Multiple straps make it one of the easiest options to secure
- Naturally repels water and UV rays to minimize damage
- Adaptable with multiple different Jet Ski units
- Limited 30-day warranty may be a deterrent for some buyers
- Lower price may make the model seem cheaper to some buyers
- Seams may have trouble in very high-wind traveling situations
Though some drawbacks do deter a bit from this Jet Ski cover, it tops our list because the price is right and the material quality is still quite high.
And unlike other models, which are more limited in their use, this particular cover can be used on a multitude of unique Jet Ski models.